Clinical Operations Manager -Serbia ( Officebased)
- Experience Level
Upsilon Global are working with one of their international CRO partner in supporting with the search for a Clinical Operations Manager in their office in Belgrade.
The CRO originates from Switzerland but have offices worldwide, working in a number of therapeutic areas in particular in oncology, gastroenterology and infectious diseases in all Phases.
The CRO has a fantastic reputation across the clinical research industry and their staff turnover is as low as 7% which is below industry standard of 25%.
The right team member would have to be motivated, proactive and want to succeed in leading the team in Serbia.
This an exciting opportunity to be part of a fantastic team and having the opportunity to grow and lead the team in Serbia
- Line management of Clinical Operations employees
- Management of multiple aspects of clinical research from business development to project execution
- Coordination of resource allocation to projects and utilization monitoring
- Oversight of the department employees’ performance appraisal and career advancement; workload monitoring
- Maintenance of Clinical Operations resources databases
- Development of job descriptions and training programs (shared responsibility)
- Ensuring compliance with GCP standards and internal/external procedures
- Implementation of quality systems and quality control on the country level
- Maintenance, revision and establishment of business processes in line the company’s policies
- College/University degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, RN or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- At least 8 years industry experience in Serbia
- At least 2 years at managerial positions in the industry
- Extensive Clinical Operations experience and exposure to all clinical activities at an international or big local CRO
- Adequate knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and clinical startup activities in Serbia
- Direct exposure to team line management, both onsite and remote (desired)
- Experience in people management, recruitment and performance monitoring (desired)
- Excellent English and Serbian
- Proficiency in standard MS Office applications
- Communication, Relationship-building, Organizational, Leadership skills
- Result-oriented approach
Apply for Clinical Operations Manager -Serbia ( Officebased)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly