Active Directory / AzureAD Security Engineer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior are looking for an Active Directory / AzureAD Security Engineer to join a world-wide pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland where you will join them on a contract basis. Our client focuses on providing pioneering medical solutions to improve the quality of people's lives.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Participate the evaluation, design and development of Active Directory technical requirements, solutions, and implementation roadmap to ensure functional, reliable, secure and cost effective technology environment.
- Ensure continuous improvement within the IAM security architecture and engineering by introducing and implementing emerging security technologies and practices.
- Provide support and guidance throughout the project lifecycle, including evaluating business requirements and security technologies, planning and implementing technology deployment, working in alignment with security engineering teams, and soliciting feedback from security operations teams and other internal customers.
- Work across business and IT teams to analyse, define and elicit requirements for Active Directory integrations.
- Provide to global project and operational teams technical support, coordination, expertise and risk analysis on your area of expertise.
- Effectively liaise with other teams in information security & risk management, infrastructure & architecture management, security engineering as well as business functions to deliver the target technology environment and contribute to IT objectives.
- Contribute and support efforts for documentation, change management, coordination and action plan tracking for the workstreams assigned.
- Deploy solutions following enterprise change control in environments as needed per project plan, timeline and scope.
- Adhere to internal teams processes, SLA and follow the quality standards to meet project compliance requirements.
- Demonstrated AD engineering and Operations skills, solutions implementation, decision making, incorporating sound security principles and emerging technologies to support and implement enterprise security solutions.
- Work with knowledge engineers/text miners/ontology scientific and technical leads, research scientists, informaticians and management of biomedical research to understand their needs.
- Design and implement semantic data models, Semantic Web Data Architectures for semantic graph DBs/triplestores.
- Optimize performances and manage the capacity of different semantic graph DBs/triplestores.
- Design, implement and operate data flows embedding semantic data.
- Develop and Optimize SPARQL queries.
- Provide expert advice for the usage of graphical tools to query triplestores.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or recognized working experience in a renowned semantic graph DB lab/group.
- 10+ years of relevant working experience in IT Security and IT Architecture.
- 7+ years of experience with Active Directory engineering and infrastructure, with in-depth understand.
- Extensive knowledge in Semantic Data Architecture, Knowledge Representation e.g. RDF, Turtle, Ntriples, OWL, Semantic Data Modelling and reasoning. Expert in SPARQL and optimization of queries.
- Deep understanding of semantic web technologies. Recognized expert in Semantic Graph.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Active Directory / AzureAD Security Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly