Freelance / Clinical Project Manager - Belgium
- Experience Level
RBW Consulting is partnered with global pharmaceutical company that are dedicated to developing treatments for a range cancer types.
We are currently recruiting for Clinical Project Manager to join their team to help manage trials in both oncology in phases II & III.
This is a office based position with some homebased flexibility.
Joining a dedicate team, your responsibilities will include –
- Supporting to Clinical Development manager in the planning and preparation of new studies.
- Contribute to the selection of CRO(s) and other vendors to manage and oversee clinical study activities in the EU and/or North America.
- Supporting the set-up, development and maintenance of trial study files and contributing to the writing and review of SOPs
- Clinical Site Management to oversee monitoring activities, in partnership with the CROs clinical monitors
- Support with QA and QC activities for audit readiness
- Working on new study development plans and compiling submittals to the ethics committees and regulatory bodies.
If your current position includes key aspects of clinical study management duties and you are ready to join a leading, global Pharma company, then I would like to hear from you and to discuss your career requirements in more details.
Contact me, Simon Penrose - +44 1293 584 300 or email@example.com
Apply for Freelance / Clinical Project Manager - Belgium
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly