Nurse Clinician RN [Field Based] - Milwaukee, WI
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
The Nurse Clinician – RN [Field Based] - Milwaukee, WI, is responsible for understanding all client program education and training aspects and contract deliverables. The RN may work with multiple program stakeholders that can include Patients in various settings, including home, HCP office, etc. The RN may also be responsible for HCP interactions in addition to other parties such as program specific Sales Representatives or Reimbursement Specialists. The RN is expected to Identify and track trends for analytics reporting to ensure clinical criteria program integrity. Maintain a professional and ethical behaviour at all times as outlined by the Nurse Practice Act along with applicable company and client expectations and policies. Presents a professional work appearance. Meets Client specifications to ensure patients and other stakeholders are serviced accurately and timely. Completes all charting or data entry into program databases accurately and timely.
Specific job duties may include:
- Performs territory management and route planning
- Reports AE/PC/OSF as required by program guidelines
- Ensures patient privacy by keeping related PHI, documents and demo supplies in a secure location
- Provides product education and training for both patients and/or HCPs per program guidelines
- Maintains program database and responds to member and physician inquiries regarding clinical programs. Makes recommendations regarding escalation of issues, and follows through with escalation process.
- Completes program specific training as requested and within required timelines
- Submits weekly program related expense reports and mileage
- Special projects/assignments as needed.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Nursing degree
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in a clinical or commercial setting
- Registered Nursing Licensure in good standing
- Registered Nurse License in good standing in the state in which you work and/or cross-licensed in other states
- Telephonic nursing roles must have (or be willing to obtain) a compact nursing license; additionally, the employee must be willing to obtain additional state licenses upon request.
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office, Internet and email
- Previous clinical criteria review experience preferred
- Active professional affiliations and/or national certification in related clinical specialty preferred
- Able to adapt to flexible work schedule
- Able to travel within defined territory
- Self-driven with proven ability to work independently
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full lifecycle of medicine and medical products, including development, commercialization, and long-term value and safety.
While UBC offers employment within Patient Support, Nursing, Pharmacy and Corporate, two main focus areas for the company are Clinical Development & Research and Safety & Risk Management. Members of the Clinical Development and Research teams help evaluate study protocol, target study population, recruit physicians and patients, and collect, clean, validate and report data. As a result, sponsors are able to submit findings to regulatory authorities or make a no-go decision in a timely and clear-cut manner. Additionally, our Safety and Risk Management teams develop, deliver, and report evidence to reinforce safe and appropriate product use.
Through our Patient Access services, we help patients begin therapy quickly and remain on therapy, building strong relationships with patients to ensure optimal care.
You can find out more by visiting