Talent Acquisition Partner
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Talent Acquisition Partner
The Talent Acquisition Partner is primarily responsible for prospecting new candidates for the division for which they are hired. Recruiters must be able to identify and network with prospective job seekers and develop matching strategies for open client positions.
Specific job duties:
- Source candidates using job boards, social networks, Referrals and other creative resources to attract top tier talent to UBC
- Partner with internal client groups to qualify requisitions, design sourcing strategies and manage full cycle recruitment process as needed.
- Review and Interview job applicants to match their qualifications with the organizations' needs, recording and evaluating applicant experience, education, training, and skills.
- Provide regular pipeline updates to internal client groups and talent acquisition Manager
- Provide relevant market data to internal stakeholders that can be used to design sourcing strategies and position requirements
- Become a subject matter expert with knowledge of UBC’s offerings and corporate functions in order to communicate effectively to candidates
- Responsible for good compliance techniques, adhering to quality and performance standards while complying with all applicable company, state and federal safety and environmental programs and procedures.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in business or related field
- 0-2 years of recruiting experience in an agency or corporate environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with employees and team members
- Customer driven with good oral and written communications skills and strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full lifecycle of medicine and medical products, including development, commercialization, and long-term value and safety.
While UBC offers employment within Patient Support, Nursing, Pharmacy and Corporate, two main focus areas for the company are Clinical Development & Research and Safety & Risk Management. Members of the Clinical Development and Research teams help evaluate study protocol, target study population, recruit physicians and patients, and collect, clean, validate and report data. As a result, sponsors are able to submit findings to regulatory authorities or make a no-go decision in a timely and clear-cut manner. Additionally, our Safety and Risk Management teams develop, deliver, and report evidence to reinforce safe and appropriate product use.
Through our Patient Access services, we help patients begin therapy quickly and remain on therapy, building strong relationships with patients to ensure optimal care.
You can find out more by visiting