Analytical Chemistry R&D Manager – HPLC GC – Pharmaceutical Company
- Experience Level
We have an exciting opportunity available as a Senior R&D Manager at an innovative Pharmaceutical company based in South East England. This is a fantastic role for an experienced technical R&D specialist looking to further develop their skills and experience developing novel APIs as well as final product being involved in everything from early (discovery), through late stage product development and onwards to the market.
- Line management of a multi-disciplinary team
- Coordination and scheduling of team research and development activities for company projects
- Selection and development of suitable equipment, processes and staff for pharmaceutical and analytical process development
- Supporting technical interactions with external providers partnering with company R&D activities
- Author new procedures and documentation to facilitate effective work within the team and group
- On occasion act as a subject matter expert in regulatory audit preparations and responses during review
- Implementation and maintenance of appropriate quality standards
- Keep awareness of Pharmaceutical and Analytical science developments as well as quality and regulatory affairs
- Coach and mentor members of the team as and when required
- Analytical Chemistry background. This position is predominantly focused on late phase projects (phase 2 – 3)
- Strong experience with HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) and GC (Gas Chromatography)
- Line management experience
Following your application Simon Trebilcock, a specialist Scientific Recruiter with over 7 years’ experience recruiting in the field will discuss the opportunity with you in detail. He will be more than happy to answer any questions relating to the pharmaceutical industry and the potential for your career growth. The conversation can also progress further to discussing other opportunities which are also available right now or will be imminently becoming available.
This position has been highly popular, and it is likely that it will close prematurely. We recommend applying as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Please click ‘apply’ or contact Simon Trebilcock for any further information
Email - email@example.com
Telephone - +44 (0)203 928 6632.
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Analytical Chemistry R&D Manager – HPLC GC – Pharmaceutical Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly