Clinical Manufacturing Consultant
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
After commercialising an exciting and cutting-edge discovery pipeline in drug development, my client is looking for a motivated Clinical Manufacturing Consultant to manage a key project developing a novel peptide supply chain with alternative formulation options. This fast growing start-up is utilising their pioneering technology to predict disease progression and also the effectiveness of both existing and potential therapeutics for a range of Ophthalmic diseases.
This award winning company is based in Reading and uses its novel diagnostic platform to identify cellular level disease activity in humans for the first time. There are also exciting plans about the expansion of the platform to facilitate early diagnosis of a range of neurodegenerative diseases too.
Reporting directly to the Operations Director, the Clinical Manufacture Consultant will be responsible for the movement of goods from manufacturers and suppliers, to the customer, in accordance with JIT inventory control standards. The ideal candidate will oversee and manage every stage of production flow including the purchasing of raw materials and will work alongside other Operations staff to coordinate the storage and delivery of product, and services. The candidate must be knowledgeable of clinical research operations and experienced in import/export requirements of biological products and reagents.
The client is flexible with regarding the working routine for this project and considers the tasks for the contract to be ongoing in nature with the potential of extension and even possibly redeployment to other projects too.
- GMP manufacturing process knowledge, including regulatory submissions
- New supply chain set-up and vendor qualification
- Excellent commercial awareness and knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take ownership of end-to-end supply chain activities
- Effective communicator, both externally and internally
- Ability to manage through leadership, empower and delegate
- Engaged within the business and a flexible approach to work
- Experience within the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry
- Experience in both large and small companies
- BA/BSc in a relevant subject and or industry standard technical qualifications.
If this is interesting to you, please contact me urgently, the client is looking to engage the right professional immediately.