Multi Skilled Engineer - Manufacturing
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Electrical & Automation Technician
Permanent position: Full time Monday to Friday (Day shifts)
Based: Hatfield, Herts - onsite full time as a key worker
Competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits
Our client is a multi-cultural, healthcare, global company and seeking an experienced multi-skilled Engineer to join the team to be responsible for ensuring preventative and reactive maintenance, in line with GMP compliance standards, of electrical and automation / controls PLC) equipment across the UK based manufacturing and packaging facilities; as well as supporting wider systems.
You will also be involved in supporting commissioning & installation activities; the running of continuous improvement activities (incl. RCA & CAPA) and operation of the CMMS (Maximo).
To ensure that operations conducted are performed in accordance with the requirements of Corporate Standards, Quality System, GMP and GDP Guidelines and Industry Standards
Please note this is a rotating double days shift pattern of 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm.
* Minimum of a HNC level Electrical/Automation biased qualification
* Demonstrated experience attained within the pharmaceutical industry or another highly regulated GMP manufacturing environment (Food, FMCG, chemical, etc.)
* Experience and use of a computer based maintenance system (e.g. CMMS, Maximo)
* In depth knowledge of a PLC's (predominantly Siemens) and computer controlled systems
* Fault finding skills with a determination to understand breakdown/failure root cause and prevent reoccurrence
* Multi skilled (mechanical and instrumentation knowledge and experience is desirable)
If you are interested and feel you have the right skills then please apply to this role.
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.