Global Medical Director Neurology - Entry to industry
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
I am collaborating with a top-10 global drug development company who manage the entire life cycle of the drug development process across a range of therapeutic areas.
With >1000 clinical trials completed within the last 5 years, my client is a world leader in drug development across Oncology, Haematology, Rheumatology, Immunology, Endocrinology, Infectious Diseases and Neurology.
We are seeking a physician with a strong research background in Neurology, ideally CNS, Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s.
- Provide medical expertise at the global level across the entire scope of the drug development process
- Develop and deliver expert training programs
- Represent the clinical development team within Legal, Medical affairs and Regulatory review committees
- Apply medical and clinical expertise to inspire internal teams and external customers
- Build and develop business relationships with potential clients and Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
- Collaborating with Drug Safety teams to evaluate Serious Adverse Events and to develop Safety Management Plans, Pharmacovigilance Plans and Risk Management Plan
- Oversee strategic clinical trial progression.
- Autonomy within a cross-functional collaborative team environment
- Medical Doctor (M.D, MBBS, MBChB or equivalent)
- PhD advantageous
- Clinical specialisation (residency completion, board certification or equivalent) in Neurology or Psychiatry, Experience in CNS, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s desired
- Investigator experience in Neurology clinical trials is essential
- Experience in phase II-III clinical trials is advantageous
- Experienced writing clinical study reports, poster presentations, and manuscripts for publication in a scientific journal
- Prior experience working with the FDA or EMEA on responses to inquiries for study related information preferred
- Good KOL network in therapy area
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Clear development pathway
- Growth opportunities
For more information, contact Antonia at Barrington James.
Recruitment Resourcer Medical Affairs & Clinical Development
adavis (@) barringtonjames.com
+44 1293 776644