Qual Director - Market RESEARCH
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Qualitative Oncology Research Director
Job Type: permanent
Sector: Market Research and Consultancy
Job Category: Market Research and Consultancy
Region: United Kingdom
Posted: 7th April 2021
Ref: Qual Director GW
Qualitative Oncology Research Director
The life-sciences industry never stands still, nor do we. We don’t think you should either!
Do you want to work for a best-in-class Global Market Research Consultancy?
With trends towards new developments in Oncology, Rare Disease and Speciality Care, there has never been a more exciting time to work in Life-Science.
Working with big pharma and bio-tech companies, my client incorporates new ways to connect with key stakeholders to build a holistic understanding of behaviours, choice drivers and motivators of everyone engaging with health services. Now is a great time to join them and make a difference to their clients and the lives of patients.
My client is continuing to build on an already established team of experienced qualitative research practitioners, they are looking for people who are passionate about creating engaging consultative experiences based on insights derived from in-depth exploration and innovative approaches.
You’ll join a borderless European Commercial team working with clients from the inception of an engagement through to the consultative delivery of action-oriented outputs.
The team is very diverse and fosters truly collaborative, cross-functional working practices and are seeking an individual to join the team and expand their talent portfolio.
What they offer:
- They break down geographical borders and believe that collaboration leads to innovation. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with over 600 experts in multiple geographies with expertise in behavioural science, qualitative research, data and analytics, oncology, rare disease, epidemiology, and real-world evidence.
- They have best-in-class oncology databases and specialist teams
- They offer career pathways in multiple health domains and geographies.
- You will have access to their academy programs to continue learning and explore new areas of expertise.
- An inclusive and international culture based on respect, collaboration, idea sharing, and fun.
- You have 10 years of professional experience (client, agency or consultancy) as a qualitative practitioner, with at least 5 dedicated to or including oncology.
- You have accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- You are meticulous, conscientious, and committed to client service and research excellence.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic, collaborative environment while juggling multiple priorities.
- You react to briefs with rigor and are not afraid to think differently and are proficient in advanced qualitative methodologies and techniques.
- You have a strong consultative mindset – delivering beyond brief / project deliverables, bringing in lateral knowledge and experience
- You will have experience in developing strong client relationships, driving business opportunities
- You have a growth mindset and proactively seek to enhance your skills and knowledge
What you’ll be doing:
- You will join the European commercial research team to work on international projects in brand, communications, oncology, rare disease and speciality care.
- You will be providing expert guidance to other team members, based on your strong oncology background
- You will be working with a team of oncology experts, ensuring you remain ahead of the curve in terms of emerging trends and market developments
- You will be designing, analysing and reporting consultative / research engagements.
- You will be developing strong stories and recommendations for clients - including pulling data from quant and / or secondary sources.
- You will work closely with regional and global directors to identify, develop and deliver on strategies that take their clients to new levels of thinking and action
- You will contribute to the achievement of pre-defined revenue and gross margin targets through efficient project management skills and mentorship of junior team members.
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Georgia Wright at Barrington James. Georgia is a specialist Market Research, Market Access and HEOR recruiter. Georgia will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. Please call +44 1293776644 if you have any questions, alternatively you can reach Georgia on firstname.lastname@example.org