Digital Marketing Manager (UK)
- Experience Level
Job title: Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting: Head of Marketing
Cpl Life Sciences have partnered with a biopharmaceutical client to urgently hire a Customer Engagement & Digital Manager working in their UK branch.
My client is a rapidly growing, innovative company that is leading a new paradigm in cardiovascular disease management. They are bringing a pioneering cardiovascular treatment to patients in Europe and have a unique opportunity for a highly successful individual to join as Customer Engagement & Digital Manager in.
My client is embarking on a new territory product launch so it is an incredibly exciting time to join. This role will take ownership of the customer engagement and digital marketing strategy during the full launch process, and ongoing management of the relevant digital channels, with a focus on innovative solutions. It is a highly visible, standalone role so an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and dynamic mindset is essential.
- Supporting go-to-market strategies for new product releases and enhancements.
- Customer-centric approach, integrating digital channels into overall communication model ensuring orchestration across functional teams (commercial, medical, PR, etc.).
- Responsible for the client’s website including editorial content plan & attracting to customers to utilise the service.
- Develop and lead a comprehensive digital marketing strategy, from ‘top-of-the-funnel’ awareness through conversion. You will work closely within paid search, display, rich media, and video, mobile, social, search engine optimization (SEO), conversion rate optimization (CRO) and affiliate marketing space and will ensure integration of digital marketing with offline marketing strategy and tactics.
- Responsible for developing and managing multichannel campaigns linked to customer engagement journeys.
- Ongoing management of high-quality campaign execution including performance against target KPIs, deliverable timelines, ROI, and data-driven improvements.
- Establish success metrics/goals and measure/analyse performance of digital programs, develop messaging, execute launch deliverables, manage process & timelines.
- Driving improvements in customer experience through data-driven insights and outcomes.
- Manage the digital marketing budget and lead annual strategic digital marketing plan development and implementation.
- Foresee and drive innovative and disruptive digital marketing activities expanding reach to key customers and broadening awareness and diagnosis, in collaboration with cross-functional and international marketing teams.
- Brief, monitor and manage agency partners to have orchestrated customer engagement experience, including CRM tools, publishing, creative, advertising and PR.
- Closely cooperates with medical teams and fully understands vision, strategy, and key messages of the portfolio as well as local laws, rules and regulations surrounding marketing of medical products.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Batchelor’s or master’s degree in a life science, health related or marketing subject field.
- Preferred 5 years digital marketing experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical or similar highly regulated industry.
- Hands on experience of building and delivering digital multichannel marketing campaigns within a relevant market.
- Agile marketing methodology experience / knowledge
- Demonstrable experience of structured digital marketing strategies, SEO and Technical Website Optimisation, Online Advertising analysis and evolution, Social Media management, Emailing campaign and analysis of results and KPI with specific Analytics tools.
- Strong budget and forecasting skills: measurement and tracking capabilities; campaign modelling and analytics; data management capabilities.
- Creative, innovative, and positive thinker and communicator: able to resolve complex competing priorities and organisational structure with customers and internally.
- Hands on experience with relevant marketing tools and programs.
- Experience of collaborating with and managing 3rd party agencies & working with managed services.
- Fluent in German and English and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
CPL are working directly with the client if you would like to know further information about this opportunity please do not hesitate to contact us via the channels below.
m: 075 3548 0796
We offer a £250 referral scheme on candidates that have been placed, know anyone?