Synthetic Organic Chemist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
The role will involve
Working as part of growing, multidisciplinary group successful candidates will be responsible for the synthesis and purification of isotopically labelled, biologically active compounds used in regulatory studies to support the development and registration of new products
Our client is a contract research organisation and one of the world’s leading providers of custom radiochemistry and isotope labelling services specializing in the synthesis of compounds labelled with carbon-14. They have a proven track record of delivering challenging isotope labelling projects to high quality standards and their customer base throughout Europe, North America and Japan includes many of the leading pharmaceutical, agrochemical and speciality chemicals companies.
The ideal candidate will
- Ph.D. in synthetic organic chemistry or a first degree in chemistry
- 2+ years’ experience in synthetic organic chemistry environment
- NMR experience
- Isotope chemistry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills combined with a strong customer-focused approach.
- Experience in handling radioisotopes would be an advantage but is not essential as a comprehensive training program will be provided and you will be supported by experienced isotope chemists.
Apply for Synthetic Organic Chemist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly