Head of Medical Affairs - Ireland
- Experience Level
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like you’re part of something bigger, it’s because you are. At Amgen our shared mission—to serve patients—drives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve together—researching, manufacturing and delivering ever-better products that read over 10 million patients worldwide. It’s time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.
Head of Medical Affairs Ireland / Medical Lead (Ireland)
What you will do
In this vital role you will be responsible for the overall medical strategy and leadership of the Irish medical team.
- Provide strategic insight, direction and approval to patient-focused medical strategies that maximize the value proposition of Amgen's therapies
- Set the strategy for scientific engagement across a broad range of stakeholders
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders to shape the healthcare ecosystem by enabling access through evidence generation, communication and education of medical and economic value
- Line manage and development of medical staff in the affiliate
- Key member of the Irish Leadership Team
Be part of our team
You would be joining a dynamic medical team working across therapy areas of Oncology, General Medicine and Inflammation and be a key member of the Irish Leadership Team. You will leading the MSL team and the patient support programme service.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. What we seek in you as an experienced professional, are these qualifications and skills:
- Medical degree
- Extensive medical affairs experience
- Experience directly managing people and/or leadership experience leading teams, projects, programs
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Sound experience with the IPHA Code
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates’ professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits
for a career that defies imagination
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.