Vice President VP of Business Development – Preclinical CRO
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
We have an exciting opportunity available as a Vice President of Business Development at Global Preclinical Clinical Research Organisation. This is a fantastic role for an experienced Business Development leader looking to further develop and challenge themselves in a new role leading a team of 20+ people (5 direct reports) across Europe and the US.
- Experience in both the US and EU markets – ideally hands on business development or sales and line management
- Line management experience, ability to lead a team of 20+ people remotely
- Lifescience background, ideally a PHD or MSc with MBA
- Strategic and line management of the Business Development strategy for the US and EU
- Development and implementation of strategic plans globally
- Identification and analysis of business development opportunities. Formulation of plans to capitalise on opportunities. Delegation to members within team
- Development and maintenance of key business relationships internally and externally
Following your application Simon Trebilcock, a specialist Pharma Recruiter with over 7 years’ experience recruiting in the field will discuss the opportunity with you in detail. An optional extension to this contact would be a discussion surrounding your current situation and the motivations surrounding this next move within your career. This will enable future contact and discussion surrounding other suitable opportunities tailored to your interest and situation.
This position has been highly popular, and it is likely that it will close prematurely. We recommend applying as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Please click ‘apply’ or contact Simon Trebilcock for any further information
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone - +44 (0)203 928 6632.
Apply for Vice President VP of Business Development – Preclinical CRO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly