Manager, Statistical Programming
- Experience Level
Albion Rye Associates are working in partnership with our client, a well-respected leading Oncology Biotech, in the recruitment of a Manager to provide leadership and guidance on best practices for Statistical Programming.
You will be responsible for driving excellence across the Programming team, supporting the Biostatistics and Data Management functions, and working closely with other cross-functional teams on a variety of tasks. Providing technical support for ongoing trials, FDA submissions, and development of initiatives.
Principal responsibilities will include to:
- Lead statistical programming oversight of outsourced trials
- Participate and provide strategic guidance in study setup/design and initiation procedures
- Manage CROs to meet timelines and deliveries. Ensure that CROs, vendors and internal teams meet the quality standards
- Support the strategic decision-making process involving programming for ongoing clinical trials. Communicate cross-functionally how programming decisions affect other functions
- Write and review the specifications for CDISC (SDTM and ADaM)
- Provide SAS Programming expertise to solve complex issues, interpret SAPs and develop dataset specifications
- Responsible for the creation and accuracy of Regulatory submission data and reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics or related discipline. Master’s Degree preferred
- Significant Statistical Programming experience in Pharma, Biotech, or CRO with 6 years’ pharmaceutical experience
- Proficient programming skills and experience in CDISC (SDTM and ADaM), industry standards for Regulatory submissions
This role can be based anywhere across the US. Remote working considered.
Please get in touch with Erick Semerene, Head of Biometrics Recruitment:
Phone: +1 (857) 930-7567
ALL CONVERSATIONS ARE HELD IN THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
More searches like this
- Data Management / Statistics Per Annum Full Time Permanent jobs in Massachusetts
- Biostatistics Per Annum Full Time Permanent jobs in Massachusetts
- SAS Programming Per Annum Full Time Permanent jobs in Massachusetts
- Statistical Programming Per Annum Full Time Permanent jobs in Massachusetts
- Information Technology Per Annum Full Time Permanent jobs in Massachusetts