- Experience Level
A UK Management consultancy are looking to add a Senior Manager into their Life Science / Pharmaceutical team.
With a global presence in the market, my client is looking for an experienced, dedicated and creative strategy consultant to join them on a full time permanent basis.
Committed to helping their clients make meaningful impact and change. They provide a range of services across the value chain from development to commercialisation. Offering services across strategy, consulting, innovation, digital technology and operations.
As a Senior Manager you will be responsible for managing and shaping project deliverables to a high standard. Take ownership of complex projects & programmes of work.
Your time will be split 80/20, project work to client engagement. You are expected to display commercial acumen at all times through selling on work, growing existing projects and developing new opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Management consultant looking to take their next career step.
The company offers quarterly promotional periods allowing you to accelerate your career at your own pace.
If you are looking for a growing, innovative culture then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
The company offer their clients strategy around the following areas:
- Digital Transformation
- Transformation and Programme Management
- Business Transformation
- Process Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Training and knowledge Management
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 4 years Management Consulting experience within the Life Science / Pharmaceutical sector
- Track record of consulting projects within the Life Sciences space
- Able to demonstrate Commercial experience either in a consulting or industry strategic operational role
- Ability to travel to client sites, either nationally or internationally
- A bachelor’s Degree
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically
- Experience managing client & vendor relationships
In return the client offers
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Quarterly promotional periods
- Private Healthcare / medical insurance
- Great responsibility and client exposure from the get go
- A fun, dynamic and collaborative working environment
- 25 Days annual leave
- Work / Life balance scheme