Medical Director Oncology\Hematology (m/w/x) (Mannheim)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Medical Director Oncology/Hematology (m/w/x)
i-Pharm Consulting is currently partnered with a leading international CRO and they are currently in search of a Medical Director Oncology\Hematology to join their Mannheim or Berlin offices. The Medical Director Oncology\Hematology will act as the lead regarding all medical input from a medical perspective for the full lifecycle of all products and projects related to Oncology and Hematology . The Medical Director will play a pivotal role in regards to business and project management. Alongside Business Development the Medical Director is a key contributor in raising the business profile to ensure that the firm is the preferred partner clients with support on their projects. As well as sharing your vast medical expertise at investigator meetings, kick-off meetings, and client face-to-face meetings other responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Build and develop relationships with clients, and engage in stakeholder management throughout the entire product life cycle.
- Maintaining a consultative relationship with clients
- Liaising with regulators, KOLs, senior management and clients
- Providing input on the creation of protocols and other study related documents
- Monitoring and overseeing clinical trials. The Medical Director must take a hands on approach towards clinical trials Phase I-III, and engagement in medical monitoring Developing and training external project teams at firm
- Reviewing medical data on the indication, inclusion / exclusion criteria and other medical issues to ensure our overall project deliverables are achieved and patient safety prioritised
- Collaborating with our Drug Safety teams to evaluate Serious Adverse Events and to develop Safety Management Plans, Pharmacovigilance Plans and Risk Management Plans
- Medical Doctor with license with practice in Germany. Ideally candidates should be a Board Certified Oncologist, if not Board Certified Oncologist, they must have extensive experience with oncology clinical trials in either a CRO or other medical settings.
- Experience writing clinical study reports, poster presentations, and manuscripts for publication in a scientific journal is preferable
- Experience in Clinical Trials Phases II-III
- Industry experience in either a CRO or as an Investigator
- Strong desire to work on a global level
- Fluent English is a MUST, German language skills are ideal
- Competitive salary and bonus system 30+ plus days of vacation Travel cost reimbursement And more !