Global Regulatory Affairs Director
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Recruiting for a Global Regulatory Affairs director.
Recruiting for a interim assignment for a Pharmaceutical company noted on the NASDAQ stock exchange.
The assignment would be for 6 months.
- Facilitating the regulatory approval process by identifying key issues and ensuring timely, complete, and high-quality answers to health authority questions
- Oversees project budgeting/forecasting to include creative input as to shifting of resources, allocations etc. to respond to a change in scope of personnel requirements to stay within project budget. Leads and participates in project meetings.
- Contributes to development and implementation of global/regional function/plans.
- Develop and maintain relationships with regulatory bodies.
- Providing strategic, tactical, and operational regulatory input to projects.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in life science or related education.
- In-depth understanding of regulations and guidelines governing all phases of drug development
- Experience with clinical trial submissions and approvals
- At least 5 years experience with working in a global setting.
- 10+ years experience in the pharmaceutical industry working with Regulatory Affairs.
- Previous experience with global registration.
Application period closes on 30/4, so be sure to submit your application in time.
If this sounds right for you then send me your application as soon as possible as this could close before the application period is over.
What's app: +46 76 796 62 05
+46 850 927 950 internal extension is 8118
if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry..
Apply for Global Regulatory Affairs Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly