- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Marketplace Technical is proud to be recruiting exclusively on behalf of the global Pharmaceutical Manufacturer that has entered into an agreement with the UK Government to fill finish COVID-19 vaccines. The manufacturing will be undertaken at the company's site in Wrexham, North Wales.
They require experienced Engineering Technicians, working on a 12 hour 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
About the role:
You will be the engineering expert for automatic vision inspection, labelling and deep-draw blister packaging for pharmaceutical containers, which will be predominantly 5 millilitre vials. Duties will include end of day and end of batch strip downs of equipment to facilitate cleaning, rebuilds after cleaning and adjustments to ensure that inspection and packaging activities run smoothly and meet the output requirements of the busy manufacturing environment.
Be able to work on your own or as part of the Packing & Inspection team in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice. This is a position for a dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic engineer from any discipline, but with strong mechanical knowledge. Electro-mechanical experience is desirable but not essential. Training will be delivered by current Packing & Inspection Engineers under the current training programme.
Skills and experience:
- Experienced in providing engineering support in a Sterile Inspection & Packing Department.
- A recognised Engineering Apprenticeship/HND/HNC/degree in an engineering discipline.
- Competent in working alone or as part of a team and have excellent diagnostic, rectification and communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of pharmaceutical engineering and regulatory requirements in essential.