- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Pharmaceutical Company seeks experienced Warehouse Operative on a permanent late shift rota (2pm till 10pm)
Duties may include:
- Receiving, identifying and inspecting incoming goods and the completion of associated documentation including requests for quality control testing.
- Placing incoming stock items into their storage locations and recording the location on Inventory Control system software.
- Maintaining correct segregation between quarantined and released Raw Materials and Finished Products according to GMP.
- Carrying out onsite deliveries of incoming items to their user departments
- Picking and assembling orders for user departments and sections.
- Recording by means of Procurement System, details of all stock movements and issues of incoming and outgoing materials and equipment.
- Picking and assembling Finished Product.
- Assisting in daily cycle counting duties to maintain accuracy of stock levels.
- Preparation of other materials and equipment for dispatch and completion of all documentation.
- Maintenance of the Warehouse facility ensuring the area is clean, tidy and a safe environment.
- Carrying out on-site deliveries of assembled orders to user departments and sections as required.
- Maintaining effective levels of communication with Production, Engineering and Marketing colleagues and outside courier companies for the purpose of giving and receiving information, requesting and giving service and problem solving.
- Maintaining GMP and H&S standards, ensuring all records are completed accurately and at the time.
- Monitoring and handling hazardous materials safely and securely.
- Participating in training programmes and courses as required.
Skills and experience:
- Basic Computer literacy
- Previous experience of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- Pharmaceutical Experience
- Counter-Balance truck and Reach Truck to RTITB or equivalent accredited standard.
Apply for Warehouse Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly