LOCAL CLINICAL PROJECT MANAGER, UK, CLIENT DEDICATED
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
In the UK, our sponsor dedicated team continues its expansion, and we have new opportunities for several Local Clinical Project Managers
THE LOCAL CLINICAL PROJECT MANAGER / PM JOB
- You will work sponsor dedicated for a prestigious Top 5 global Pharmaceutical company.
- We need you to bring experience in one/ various of the following therapeutic areas: Virology , Infectious Diseases , Oncology
- This job is located in the UK, 100% home based .
These jobs are perfect to gain a combined and rich experience within the CRO and Sponsor environments. It would suit existing:
- CRO-based Clinical Team Leaders or Project Managers looking for a closer partnership with a Sponsor, or
- Biopharmaceutical based Local Study Managers, Clinical Trial Managers or Project Managers looking to have experience within a Global CRO.
Under the oversight of the Country Therapeutic Area Director, you will be responsible at country level for the performance and execution of your assigned protocols from feasibility to close out.
This position has a significant impact on how the UK can deliver country-specific trial commitments and objectives. Unlike other roles with a similar job title, you will not be involved with Submissions or Budget management, rather your time will be dedicated to the clinical side:
- The successful execution, enrollment and quality of your assigned clinical trials
- Active participation in Feasibilities
- Ensure timelines and key milestones are met in assigned clinical trials
- Quality and compliance, engaged with quality control visits, Monitoring Visits Report review, escalating performance issues.
- Functionally overseeing a team of CRAs & CTAs and guide them to high performance.
WHAT MAKES THESE JOBS SPECIAL
- You will be dedicated to a prestigious TOP 5 Global Pharmaceutical company, with a unique opportunity to be part of the full drug development cycle, seeing a product from launch through closure.
- This is a pure customer-facing role, allowing you to build high-level business relationships, especially representing the sponsor to investigators and managing the relationship with vendors and external partners.
- You will be exposed to a rich interaction with internal client partners such as Unit Heads, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory, Medical Affairs, etc.
- You coordinate a wide range of activities across different local country roles ensuring a strong collaboration.
- Covance has a long term relationship with the client. We have a well-organized structure, robust processes in place and unambiguous communication channels.
This role is a full time & permanent position to be employed through Covance. For more information please contact Andy Smith on 07775 848 250 or mail email@example.com
COVANCE ARE PRACTICING SOCIAL DISTANCING WITH VIDEO INTERVIEWS
All your interviews with us will be conducted via phone or using WebEx video. To help you prepare, check out this brief guide for best practices and WebEx guidance:
BSc or Master´s degree with strong emphasis in science and/or biology
This is a high profile job for Covance, this is why we can only consider candidates with:
- Significant scientific and clinical research experience in a sponsor/CRO: we need you to have developed your career as a CRA and then having some experience coordinating teams & projects in a matrix organization
- A strong understanding of clinical trial planning, management and metrics is essential, as well as the ability to focus on multiple deliverables and protocols simultaneously.
- Communication, educational and empathic skills to effectively build and maintain professional relationships with investigators and other external stakeholders
- Proven ability to collaborate and lead high performing cross-functional teams also in a virtual environment.