- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
What you will be doing
- Using statistical methods and implementation of algorithms, you will be extracting meaningful insights from spatial transcriptomics data.
- From both internal and external data sources, integration of software components for data analysis pipelines and workflows.
- Scale and management of local and cloud hardware resources.
- Code Optimization for efficient use of resources
- Through documentation, and reporting, you will be maintaining complex software systems.
What do we want from you
- MS or BS with experience or equivalent in relevant discipline,
- Passion for software development, for performance, and high-quality code.
- Python and R is essential, additional languages and scripts is desired but not essential
- Very good grasp of software and applications in different programming languages and in cloud environments.
- Machine Learning and AI is a plus.
- Docker, GCE/AWS, Git, and REST experience is desirable.
We are looking for someone with not only technical skills but an hands-on individual with excellent interpersonal skills, and with a passion to work in diverse and motivated teams. We need someone who can work in English (C1) and German language skills are a plus.
Apply for Bioinformatics Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly