Senior R&D Manager – Formulation (Tableting / Spray Drying)
6 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We have an exciting opportunity available as a Senior R&D Manager at an innovative Pharmaceutical company based in South East England. This is a fantastic role for an experienced technical R&D specialist looking to further develop their skills and experience developing novel APIs as well as final product being involved in everything from early (discovery), through late stage product development and onwards to the market.
- Oversight of the entire drug development process. Responsible for making key decisions on early preclinical candidates right through to the delivery and approval of new drugs. Taking assets through to first in human trials, phase III and into production.
- Leadership and Management of a team of 15 people. Including analysts, formulators and chemists.
- Interaction with several cross-functional teams through, matrix management of project teams.
- Interaction with CDMOs, CMOs and other outsourced partners
- Contribution, author and review CMC Regulatory documentation collaborating closely with the CMC Regulatory team.
- Provide operational direction, motivation and guidance to teams
- Line management experience
- Prior experience in either Formulation or Analytical Chemistry
- Relevant experience in Pharmaceutical/ analytical/ chemical research and development
- Regulatory knowledge of the standards associated with the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong cGxP awareness
Flexible working is feasible with 2-3 days per week required to be on site, the remainder can be worked from home.
Following your application Simon Trebilcock, a specialist Scientific Recruiter with over 7 years’ experience recruiting in the field will discuss the opportunity with you in detail. He will be more than happy to answer any questions relating to the pharmaceutical industry and the potential for your career growth. The conversation can also progress further to discussing other opportunities which are also available right now or will be imminently becoming available.
This position has been highly popular, and it is likely that it will close prematurely. We recommend applying as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Please click ‘apply’ or contact Simon Trebilcock for any further information
Email - email@example.com
Telephone - +44 (0)203 928 6632.
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Senior R&D Manager – Formulation (Tableting / Spray Drying)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly