Director of Pharmacovigilance
- Experience Level
RBW are instructed on behalf of a quality consultancy, in their search for a new Director of Pharmacovigilance.
Our client have a fantastic reputation and their GVP practice serves a diverse client base, from top 10 global pharma companies to early-stage pre-launch biotechs, so there is always varied work and interesting challenges.
Reporting directly to the COO, the PV Director will head up an established team of senior PV consultants, based across the US, EMEA and APAC regions.
We’re looking for someone who is a PV subject matter expert, but who has developed people management skills. The sucessful candidate is going to be someone who has scheduling experince, as they will take responsibility for resource management and working hands-on with clients to ensure their expectations are met.
- Recruitment, leadership and development of internal GVP Consultant resources globally
- Establish, train and supervise external Associate Consultant team
- Identify and provide training and development of personnel and company technical expertise
- Assignment of practice resources in accordance with the current and future needs of the business
- Oversee practice operations and employee productivity, ensuring quality services are being delivered
- Maintain expert knowledge of GVP regulatory requirements
- Perform the role of Project Lead and Client Liaison, establishing and maintaining long-term business relationships with key clients
- Support business development activities to develop the GVP service globally
- Promote and generate business opportunities through networking with key industry professionals
- BSc (Hons) in a Life Science
- Proven personnel management, strong leadership, motivational and influencing skills
- Expert knowledge of applicable global regulations and guidance with a strong focus on the EU
- Experience in conducting and leading internal and external PV audits for a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and in person
- Responds positively and effectively in demanding situations
- Demonstrated record of high-performance standards
- Proficient in managing projects and deliverables
The role offers scope for personal development, and growing the team and service provision over time. It will be is based from home, with around 10% travel required after COVID. An enviable salary and benefits package is on offer, and above all, this is a lovely business to work for, with a great team offering top-level service.
Please apply today to be considered or contact Katie Dunbar on +44 (0)1293 584300 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.