Clinical Development Director – Oncology – Switzerland or UK
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We have an exciting opportunity available as a Clinical Development Director at an innovative Biotechnology company based in Switzerland. This is a fantastic role for a Clinical Development physician looking to further develop within Clinical Development in a strategic capacity leading cutting edge unique science. Reporting to the Vice President and working closely with the Chief Medical Officer there is strong potential for development and increase with more senior responsibilities.
- Development of disease areas and clinical development strategy by providing both medical input and leadership
- Translation of medical concepts into clinical trial plan
- A leading role in internal and external interaction as an expert for the study and area
- Management of key deliverables for trial documents – Investigational New Drug IND, Clinical trial protocols, Investigator Brochures, Investigational Medicinal Product Dossiers, Clinical Development Plans, Clinical Study Reports etc.
- Participation in site and vendor selection
- Building and maintaining a network of key opinion leaders in the related indications
- Maintenance of up-to-date knowledge of scientific and clinical progress in the areas of interest through monitoring relevant literature and publications. Bringing this forward into suggestions for adaptations to project strategy and study planning
- Medical expert and point of contact for third parties
- Interaction with non-clinical teams providing medical input into target selection, biomarker strategy and preclinical evaluation of development candidates
- Acting as a leader in the Medical department and cross-functionally within the business
- Medical Doctor
- Clinical Development experience (anything from 1-10 years as seniority and responsibility can be tailored appropriately)
- Strong interest or background in Immuno-oncology, Oncology and/or Infectious Disease/ Virology/ Anti-virals
- Translational to Phase II experience (predominantly early development)
- Innovative mindset looking to overachieve and be creative in a fast moving biotech environment
Following your application Simon Trebilcock, a specialist Medical Recruiter with over 7 years’ experience recruiting in the field will discuss the opportunity with you in detail. He will be more than happy to answer any questions relating to the pharmaceutical industry and the potential for your career growth. The conversation can also progress further to discussing other opportunities which are also available right now or will be imminently becoming available.
This position has been highly popular, and it is likely that it will close prematurely. We recommend applying as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Please click ‘apply’ or contact Simon Trebilcock for any further information
Email - email@example.com
Telephone - +44 (0)203 928 6632.
Apply for Clinical Development Director – Oncology – Switzerland or UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Switzerland
- Clinical Development £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Switzerland
- Medical Affairs £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Switzerland
- Clinical Research Physician £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Switzerland