Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Fulham, London
Founded in 2008, I-Pharm Consulting embarked on its mission to provide world-class staffing solutions for the life sciences sector; creating a platform to change lives for our employees and our customers. With thanks to the resilience of the Life-Sciences industry, we have been able to achieve our goal to grow the company consistently throughout 2020 and beyond!
Let's talk about you!
- You'll have a minimum of 18 months of experience within a full 360 recruitment desk. Life-sciences experience it great, but don't worry if you don't, as we will give you all the training you'll need to succeed! (Many of our top consultants came from completely different industries!) You will be able to build strong relationships with both outstanding and new clients. Having a strong background of business development will help when learning a new market.
- You will be able to advise and negotiate with both candidates and clients alike. Although Life Science recruitment experiences isn't a must, it is important to have an overall interest in the market, this will make it easier for you to establish a strong understanding of the sector independently. For us, team spirit is an integral part of what makes us, so it's important that you can work to wider team and company goals.
- With companywide growth, we are expanding multiple areas of the 9 sectors we work within.
- We have a great structured career path, that paves the way for your career goals. Our Learning and development team offers spectacular training throughout your career, from Trainee to Director, they're there to help you on your way. Having worked mostly from home during 2020, we are pleased to say that we are now back in the office. With that said, remote working was a success, therefore, our consultants are now entitled to up to 3 days from home. We're a fun office! Yes, that may have been put on hold last year, but we are making up for it! From nights out, dinners at London's top restaurants and international holidays, you're always recognized for your hard work. The door is always open, whether it's a business plan, idea or concern, we're here to listen.
If you want to find out more about I-Pharm and your career with us, email LTaylor@I-Pharmconsulting.com