Medical Doctor – Clinical Trial physician – Medical Advisor
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We have an exciting opportunity available as a Clinical Research Physician at a leading Clinical Research Organisation. This is a fantastic role for a Medical Doctor looking to enter into the Pharmaceutical Industry and build their skills and experience in clinical trials and clinical development. With a broad range of clinical trials including Oncology, rare diseases, respiratory disorders, dermatology and infectious disease/ vaccines the potential to gain a diverse skillset is high and will be of great benefit building a career within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Ensure clinical trials, projects and procedures are performed to acceptable medical, scientific and ethical standards meeting the regulatory requirements
- Medically screen and provide medical support for all clinical trials being conducted including monitoring and post study clinical examinations
- Review and evaluate patient vital signs, ECGs, Spirometry, Golter and Laboratory test results etc.
- Report and discuss significant abnormal results and/or changes with the Principal Investigator and Medical Director
- Evaluate patient inclusion / exclusion criteria for the specific study
- Review of protocols and subject information. Contribution to client meetings, preparation and delivery of study specific training slides, preparation of safety reports and contribution to safety review meetings.
- Act as a Sub-investigator, study physician for designated studies
- Medical Degree
- GMC Registered with a license to practice
- 2 years of clinical experience post foundation
- Interest in Drug development
- Ability to work infrequent weekends and on-call schedules (dependent on specific clinical trials)
Following your application Simon Trebilcock, a specialist Medical Recruiter with over 7 years’ experience recruiting in the field will discuss the opportunity with you in detail. He will be more than happy to answer any questions relating to the pharmaceutical industry and the potential for your career growth. The conversation can also progress further to discussing other opportunities which are also available right now or will be imminently becoming available.
This position has been highly popular, and it is likely that it will close prematurely. We recommend applying as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. If you have any questions please reach out to Simon directly at email@example.com and/or 0203 928 6632.
Apply for Medical Doctor – Clinical Trial physician – Medical Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly