Project Data Manager (home-based)
5 days left
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are looking for a Project Data Manager to be home-based anywhere in the UK for a Global CRO. Our client helps people improve and accelerate the delivery of therapies that can impact health worldwide.
- You will be accountable to organise the work of the assigned Data Management/Data Operations team.
- Monitors and communicates project progress to the Sponsor and project team including use of project status reports and tracking tools/metrics to enable in stream data collection and query management.
- To act as the Functional Lead for Data Management including primary contact for internal liaison between Data Management/Operations and Project Management, Clinical Monitoring, and other functional groups.
- Ensures launch, delivery and completion of all Data Management activities and milestones according to contractual agreement and relevant Standard Operating Procedures, guidelines, and regulations.
- To provide project specific training to internal and external audiences as required.
- Responsible for financial management of assigned projects / programs, including revenue recognition, changes in scope and participation in internal project review meetings, including liaison with Finance and Contracts groups as needed.
- To plan, manage and request resources for assigned projects.
- Develop and maintain project plans, specifications and documentation in line with SOP requirements.
- Partakes in, and presents at internal, Sponsor, third-party, and investigator meetings.
- Plans for and creates necessary documentation to support internal and external audits; participates in such audits.
- Trains and mentor's data management staff.
- Prepares input for and participates in proposal bid defense meetings.
- Maintains proficiency in Data Management systems and processes through regular training.
- A bachelor's degree would be preferred, In lieu of Bachelor's degree, equivalent related education and experience.
- Previous experience working in the clinical research industry within a CRO/Pharma.
- Experience collaborating with a study team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform.
- Experience in managing multiple priorities in a highly dynamic environment.
- You can effectively deal with sponsors and internal customers at all levels.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Project Data Manager (home-based)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly