Assoc Project Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Associate Project Manager
Assists with the coordination of Member Choice Center, MCC, staffing plans by gathering staffing impacts of new implementation, client up-sells and organizational changes. Monitors the department and staff's performance to assist with action plans that include development of reporting requirements, policy and procedure development and tracking of agreed upon plans. Directs activities for team leads on as an as needed basis. Serves as MCC representation for MCC impacting projects. Act as training liaison for MCC overall, communicating offline activities to management, and working with the training department to obtain necessary materials and schedule classroom training as needed. Works closely with Resource Management group and Management team to coordinate, schedule and deliver training programs across MCC. Partners with Lean Six Sigma and Internal Audit to develop and implement appropriate actions based on findings. Collaborative efforts: Manager serves as “in charge” for the Director of Planning and Initiatives and for MCC Sr. Managers as needed. Assists with the coordination of the MCC staffing plans by gathering staffing impacts of new implementation, client up-sells and organizational changes. Monitors the department and staff's performance to assist with action plans. Assigns training when materials are needed to support implementations, system changes, enterprise wide initiatives.
Specific job duties:
- Serves as contact for site operational readiness regarding the implementation of new clients, upgrades or changes to benefits.
- Creates and Designs Effectiveness Updates. Facilitates presentation of updates to management and leadership.
- Generates User Requirements for new client implementation, client upgrades and changes to benefits. Works with Service Delivery, Pharmacy and IT UAT.
- Acts as training liaison for MCC, supporting the department overall in initiatives and offline activities.
- Represents MCC on enterprise-wide projects and initiatives.
- Develops and updates existing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS) for MCC operations.
- Generates implementation updates via weekly activity reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 8 – 11 years equivalent experience
- 2 – 5 years of relevant work experience in highly regulated business climate, with project management and analytical work experience or Master’s Degree
- Lean or Six Sigma experience preferred
- Experience with PC, Windows, and LANS
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full lifecycle of medicine and medical products, including development, commercialization, and long-term value and safety.
While UBC offers employment within Patient Support, Nursing, Pharmacy and Corporate, two main focus areas for the company are Clinical Development & Research and Safety & Risk Management. Members of the Clinical Development and Research teams help evaluate study protocol, target study population, recruit physicians and patients, and collect, clean, validate and report data. As a result, sponsors are able to submit findings to regulatory authorities or make a no-go decision in a timely and clear-cut manner. Additionally, our Safety and Risk Management teams develop, deliver, and report evidence to reinforce safe and appropriate product use.
Through our Patient Access services, we help patients begin therapy quickly and remain on therapy, building strong relationships with patients to ensure optimal care.
You can find out more by visiting