- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our global pharmaceutical client has a vacancy for a Computational Scientist.
Our client is looking for candidates based in Switzerland/ EU.
This is an initial 8-month full time contract.
Modelling and simulation of drug product process development of small molecules. You are responsible to support the process development at lab scale and the scale-up to the pilot and commercial scale. You implement models or apply existing modelling tools to formulation unit operations for small molecules.
- Application of in-house and commercial tools to the Drug Product process development
- Assistance for lab-phase experiments planning and transfer of process to commercial equipment
- Development and deployment of numerical tools based on the latest trends in literature
- Delivery of high quality data within defined timelines and aligned to current industry expectations
- At least a master degree in process, mechanical, chemical engineering, physics, material science or similar discipline
- Good understanding of mass, momentum and heat transfer phenomena
- Experience in pharma drug product process modelling
- Programming experience in Python
- Good overview of current trends in the field of modelling and simulation in pharma industry
- MSc in process, mechanical, chemical engineering (MSc in physics, material science not enough)
- Experience in years: HM is open for fresh grads as well
- Strong know-how in modeling and simulation in pharma industry
- Programing language experience (Python is a nice-to-have)
- Language: English
- Experience with gPROMS software
- Experience with LIGGGHTS / Aspherix or any other DEM Software
- Experience with OpenFOAM or any other CFD software
- Experience with dash boarding tools
- Experience with measurements of powder properties
- Experience with PAT tools
Apply for Computational Scientist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly