3 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Clinician to join a CRO who are focused on providing the people who perform clinical trials with high quality services to accelerate the scientific advancement of human health. This is a contract position where you will be required to work remotely within France.
- Accountable to evaluate a patient's current clinical condition and symptom severity, based on your flexible work schedule.
- Perform diagnostic assessments, based on your flexible work schedule.
- May also review, score, and provide feedback to site raters regarding the administration of standardized structured and semi-structured diagnostic and severity assessments as needed.
- Conduct training for site raters based on your flexible schedule.
- Work with the Site Services Team to schedule assessment reviews, submit appropriate review documentation and provide data clarification.
- Provide scoring for site assessments and review site scores.
- Review site assessments for quality assurance, using French-English languages.
- Submit accurate review of site data utilizing standardized conventions.
- To utilize technology required to review and score site assessments.
- Follow Sponsor (protocol-specific) requirements and applicable Good Clinical Practices and internal SOPs.
- May partake in Clinical and Team meetings.
- Partake in on-going Clinician scoring exercises and training.
- Any other assigned duties.
- At least 2 years' clinical experience diagnosing and/or treating patients with psychiatric disorders, neurocognition disorders, and/or other study relevant indications.
- Requires a minimum of a master's degree conferred by a clinically focused program in a mental health discipline such as Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or Psychiatric Nursing.
- Ability to conduct reviews of rater severity and/or diagnostic sessions, providing feedback for quality control purposes.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Neurologists must have a board certification in Neurology and solid experience with the targeted patient population and respective standardized assessment tools (scales).
- Fluent in French and English at a native level.
- You will have 2 or more years administering study relevant standardized assessment tools
- Knowledge of GCP guidelines.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written.
- Intermediate or advanced proficiency in English preferred.
- Flexible hours and remote opportunities available.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Clinician (home-based)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly