Principal Statistical Programmer - East Coast Remote
5 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our client is a mid-sized CRO, with affiliates across the EU & US. They are looking for a talented Principal Statistical Programmer individual to join their growing team within the US. The position is fully remote working from anywhere on the East Coast, their offer endless growth opportunity as they have been increasing in size over the past few years and would be great opportunity to join a company whilst in the phase of department development.
- Responsible for leading programming activities for the studies
- Evaluate Clinical data for issues & resolve problems.
- To be an expert within using SAS language to program
- Implement and encourages statistical analysis plans throughout department.
- Assist with the design and development of clinical trials, protocols & case report forms
- Oversee work performed by programming team
- Ensuring maintenance of documentation
- Cross communication across different departments and external sponsors
- Keeping communication with management on updates in studies
- Input with improving the efficiently of the department
- Contribute and take part in client evaluations, visits and bid defences
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred in a scientific discipline
- SAS Advance Programming Certificate preferred
- 5+ years of experience in similar role
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems, applications and operating systems
- Ability to simplify complex issues into understandable concepts
- Provide mentoring to junior staff
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
Apply for Principal Statistical Programmer - East Coast Remote
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Data Management / Statistics $100,000 to $119,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United States
- Biostatistics $100,000 to $119,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United States
- SAS Programming $100,000 to $119,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United States
- Statistical Programming $100,000 to $119,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United States