Field Clinical Specialist - France (South West) 18-24 months contract
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
For a fast growing medical devices company we are looking for a full-time Field Clinical Specialist on contract basis to cover hospitals in the Bordeaux/Toulouse region for a period of about 18-24months. This is to support clinical trials for an innovative class III medical device being applied to heart attack patients. Cath lab and/or EP lab experience is needed. There will be a thorough training on the decvice and the role, very good support will be provided.
• Provide practical and technical guidance to doctors/health care prosessionals (HCPs) on the product
• Provide onsite case support within clinical trials.
• Assist in clinical cases and ensure that doctors/HCPs are well trained and educated with regards to patient selection, treatment planning, optimum use of system, etc.
• Training and education for internal employees / representatives and external parties based on best practices of device usage and the latest clinical findings
• Monitor site performance and treatment outcomes at the sites.
• Facilitate cross functional and core team relationships with the team to enable achievement of goals.
• Ensures proper Instructions for Use and User instructions and where applicable clinical trial protocol adherence
• Be proactive in dealing with product-related site request and in solving issues
• Collecting information on product malfunctioning and deficiencies and reporting them via company systems
• Support the R&D function with respect to product development and / or product modifications
• Engage with HCPs, build relations and credibility to be a high-level spokes partner
• Work with team to identify and continuously improve workflow standards that are compliant with regulatory guidelines, including internal operating procedures, oversight of study conduct, and any post market requirements necessary.
• Previous cardiovascular EP lab and/or cath lab experience and record of supported cases
• Willing to travel to the hospitals in Bordeaux/Toulouse region. The work will be on-site (min 80%)
• good presentation, good communication skills, ability to liaise with doctors and nurses
• Very good command of French and good command of English.
This is a 18-24 months contract with an immediate start.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Daily Rates Full Time Contract jobs in France
- Clinical Research Nurse Daily Rates Full Time Contract jobs in France
- Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator Daily Rates Full Time Contract jobs in France
- Patient Recruitment Daily Rates Full Time Contract jobs in France
- Medical Affairs Daily Rates Full Time Contract jobs in France