QA Manager IT Systems (remote-based)
5 days left
- Experience Level
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a QA Manager (IT Systems) to join an integrated pharmaceutical organisation who provide affordable and ground-breaking medicines for healthier lives. This is a permanent position where you will be required to work remotely.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Accountable for the management of the SAP S/4HANA implementation for all relevant Quality Management areas.
- Identification, processing and resolution of "alerts" in the NMVS and / or ACS system.
- Coordination of "In housing" projects regarding quality relevant aspects.
- Coordination of EMVO and NMVS activities in the course of new expansion country openings.
- Batch verification with regard to serialization compliance.
- SAP and Rfxcel connection of contract manufacturers during new product launches.
- Completed education in the field of IT / business informatics, health care or economics.
- Experienced handling of MS Office, SAP and other relevant pharmaceutical IT systems.
- Basic knowledge in project management.
- Preferably several years of professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Good Manufacturing Practice knowledge is admirable.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Structured and independent way of working, analytical mindset, communication skills, team player.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for QA Manager IT Systems (remote-based)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly