Clinical Project Manager
7 days left
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading CRO who are recruiting for Clinical Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis. Our client is focused on providing clinical development solutions for the biotech and pharmaceutical industries.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- You will take full leadership on all project deliverables on projects assigned as gPM (or rPM on given project for specific countries, if business demands).
- Ensures that project deliveries are on time, within budget and with quality.
- Proactively identifies areas for process improvement and provides suggestions on process changes.
- Analyses Study Protocol (or study assumptions and Sponsor's needs in case Protocol is not available), in order to define scope of services for internal and external Providers project success and identify risks from the beginning of the project.
- Builds and manages the study budget, implement actions to mitigate areas of risk, drive delivery across the full project, collaborate with internal stakeholders to track study progress and create study tools.
- Coordinates and manages project start-up, project maintenance, and project close-out activities.
- You will effectively drive client and internal team communication.
- Provides leadership to the organisation's study team members as well as relevant vendors.
- Proactively and effectively communicates with assigned team members across relevant functions in order to drive project success; aims to be instrumental in the management of the client via close collaboration, both in person and remotely.
- Sets up all relevant study plans and keeps them updated throughout the study execution.
- To communicate updates to project scope and/or timelines to all parties involved.
- Leads teleconferences and meetings with Sponsor, Services Providers and Managers from other departments.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Strong analytical, negotiation and communication skills.
- Advanced computer competency.
- Good presentation skills.
- Advanced team leadership skills.
- Advanced decision-making skills.
- Extensive knowledge of medical terminology, clinical patient management and clinical research Methodology.
- You will have a university/college degree (life science or medical degree preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology).
- Prior or current CRO/sponsor experience or Medical Device Manufacturer experience.
- A proven sound judgment in decision making process and has strong understanding of scope of contracts, including milestones and recognition of changes.
- Significant experience in project management of clinical trials (minimum 1 year of Project Management experience).
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice requirements and local regulations for conducting clinical trials.
- Fluent in local office language and strong in English, both written and verbal.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Clinical Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly