CRA Manager/ Clinical Teams Manager
4 days left
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading CRO who are recruiting for CRA Manager/ Clinical Teams Manager to join them on a permanent basis. Our client is focused on providing clinical development solutions for the biotech and pharmaceutical industries.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Accountable for staff recruitment and talent development -Recruit, interview and identify experienced personnel.
- Train and oversee the CORE competencies, ICH GCP knowledge, monitoring.
- To communicate and escalate areas of development and training needs.
- Ensure and oversee proper on-boarding and off-boarding of employees.
- Ensure direct reports are providing timely and quality deliverables.
- Ensure appropriate and timely reporting of site monitoring activities by CRAs.
- Ensure direct reports are compliant to the timelines and key business metrics defined by Sponsor.
- Conduct continuous Performance review and oversee Personal development and career planning.
- You will provide timely feedback to Sponsor on performance and ensures proper follow up.
- Review and approve timesheets, GTT compliance, expense reports, time off requests and provide proper oversight of CRA's productivity/utilization.
- Execution of KPI`s for assigned staff and for all site deliverables within required time and budget.
- Quality, performance, and compliance with requirements in assigned projects.
- Resource and utilization management.
- For very experienced candidates with 5-10+ years of line management they will have the opportunity to also manage vendors.
- Any other assigned duties.
- At least 3 - 5 years' experience working within the life science sector.
- Previous/current experience working within a Global CRO.
- High School and life science bachelor's degree in the country they are based
- Previous experience as CRA.
- You will have a minimum of 1-year Experience as a Line Manager of CRAs (a group/team not just 1 x CRA).
- Experience and ability to work on different systems - The Line Manager have many reports and they use different systems.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for CRA Manager/ Clinical Teams Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly