Facilitator - Sustainability
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
BioPhorum’s mission is to create environments where the global biopharmaceutical industry can collaborate and accelerate its rate of progress, for the benefit of all.
Ranked as one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times for 2020, and included in the 2019 Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100, BioPhorum continues to go from strength to strength.
In these very challenging times, we are uniquely positioned to help the global BioPharma industry collaborate on some of the most significant challenges it has ever faced. Our established remote working model makes us agile and resilient, and has enabled us to expand the support for our members at this crucial time, helping them navigate these challenges via a collaboration platform they trust and value.
We're experiencing growth in many of our collaborative Phorums - and have a specific requirement for someone with experience working with industry SME's and stakeholders on the Sustainability agenda.
Who are we looking for?
We'd like to hear from candidates with experience of working in Sustainability within the BioPharma industry, involving project management, facilitation and/or consulting. If you love to facilitate and believe in the power of collaboration, a career with BioPhorum could be for you!
Below are the key skills and experience we need:
- Facilitation skills - creates an environment of trust which is conducive to collaboration; able to synthesise and draw conclusions with a culturally diverse audience in virtual and face-to-face meetings
- Project/Programme Management - able to scope, plan and structure workstream activity
- Coordination and meeting management skills - focuses on outcomes, capturing and commuincating actions and deliverables
- Impactful communicator and highly effective listening skills; able to exhibit discernment whilst engaging in confidential conversations.
- Able to balance challenge and support when working with client teams; navigating them through complex problem-solving
- Demonstrates excellence in the delivery of outstanding customer value
- Empathetic and respectful of clients’ challenges
- Naturally collaborative with a balance of high IQ and EQ
- Resilient, resourceful and able to work independently; takes full accountability for personal delivery
- Self-confident, assertive and self-motivated
- Planned and organised; able to multi task and prioritise
- Highly effective user of systems and IT tools
These are full time, (UK) home-based roles, with plenty of intellectual challenge and stretch built-in, aswell as opportunities for progression as we continue to grow. So if you share our mission to be a global influence in biopharmaceuticals, why not get in touch.