Digital Marketing-Engagement Specialist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior are seeking a Digital Marketing-Engagement Specialist to join a pharmaceutical company who focuses on delivering innovative medicines for patients with serious and life-threatening diseases. This role is located in Uxbridge on a contract basis.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- You will recognise opportunities for collaborations within and across therapeutic areas.
- Lead on the relationship with digital agencies to define project scope, costs, timelines, and deliverables.
- Collaborate with Engagement Specialists to offer early insight into lead markets material creation to drive content re-use.
- You will deliver creative briefs and other essential requirements documentation to support the development of digital programs.
- You will work closely with market leads on campaign strategy and provides input on the development of functional plans.
- Coordinates with Capabilities, Production Management, Worldwide Engagement.
- Provides digital expertise into the ongoing evolution of customer model by working with business/brand leads on critical business priorities.
- Serves as the dedicated point-of-contact for a business or market, associated digital agencies and Worldwide Engagement & Content Capabilities teams to enable seamless execution of strategy and lead execution of digital campaigns/tactics.
- Maintains view of the competitive landscape and has a broad perspective across the organisation and pharma industry to identify and drive best practice around digital expertise.
- Drives innovation culture and coordinates with marketing leads to develop innovative digital tactics and apply metrics / analytics.
- Identifies long-term process needs of the marketing team focused on digital capabilities and develops/executes a plan to address these.
- To provide budget recommendations and estimates for digital plan tactics.
- You will monitor, manage and deliver regular updates on campaign financials.
- To partner closely with Production Management to provide direction and support to project teams and implement changes when needed in order to achieve project objectives.
- Monitor project status and budget and provide regular reporting on progress, challenges, and solutions.
- Collaborate with other Engagement Specialists to enable consistency and best practice sharing across the enterprise.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills.
- To be capable of planning, prioritising and organising campaign development/execution through project management and negotiation skills to build consensus, resolve conflicts and manage expectations.
- Have previously established in operational effectiveness.
- A bachelor's degree required.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in Digital Marketing, including in marketing strategy, brand planning, multi-channel (digital and non-digital) marketing operations and campaign/tactic execution/management.
- Proven track record of coordinating and collaboration across multiple teams to prioritize varying business objectives and drive action to meet business requirements; recognized as an influential leader with credibility in conflict management and expectation management.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Digital Marketing-Engagement Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly