Clinical Research Associate, Estonia
3 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Whether you’re beginning or continuing your career as a CRA, IQVIA can be the right company and the right environment for you. You’ll have training and development to plan and progress your career in the direction you choose. And you won’t do it alone – you will have dedicated mentoring and receive structured quarterly reviews on performance, promotion and bonus awards.
Award winning and innovative, we’ll give you access to cutting-edge in-house technology, allowing you to work on global projects but with a regional / home state travel remit, so no need for national travel in certain countries. You’ll be building a smart and flexible career with no limits.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers. Ideally, you will also have a good knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements.
You should have:
- A Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline
- On site and remote clinical monitoring experience locally
- Conversational level of English & fluent Estonian
If you want to make an impact in the global clinical industry, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our team.
Connect to great opportunity™
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.