International Medical Affairs Head - Cardiovascular Medicine
- Experience Level
I am exclusively collaborating with a top-10 global pharmaceutical company who are seeking to revitalise their medical affairs function on the global level within cardiovascular disease and Speciality Medicine.
We seek a true clinical expert within Cardiology who understands the unmet medical needs at the international level within cardiovascular disease.
If you have a passion for building departments, developing strategies and providing novel therapeutics to patients with unmet medical needs, read below.
- Develop the brand/therapy strategy as the lead member of the medical affairs team, providing medical input for current and future licence indications and feeding medical requirements to EMEA and global teams
- Develop and introduce the short, mid and long-term Therapy Area strategy and overall medical brand plan for specific current assets and future pipeline assets
- Plan and lead international product launches within multiple therapeutic areas
- Lead the development and delivery of integrated Evidence Generation and Medical Education strategies and other activities within the medical brand plan
- Lead and develop a high-performance and motivated TA medical team and maintain succession plans to meet current and future needs of the business
- Medical Doctor with Board Certification in Cardiology, cardiovascular medicine or a related field
- Significant, demonstrable, clinical or research experience
- English fluency
- Strategically minded
- True leadership experience
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred
- Key Thought Leader networks in cardiology
- Opportunity to work within a world leading pharmaceutical company
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Enhanced bonus scheme
- Long term incentives
- Company car
- Health Insurances
- Home office flexibility
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Autonomy to make decisive change quickly
If you are interested, get in touch with me ASAP. Due to the popularity of this role, the deadline for applications will follow shortly.
Adam J. Bloomfield
Principal Consultant - Europe
Email: abloomfield (at) barringtonjames.com
Apply for International Medical Affairs Head - Cardiovascular Medicine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly