HR Generalist / Fixed term contract for 12 months (Munich)
7 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Performs Human Resources (HR) related duties in some or all of the following functional areas: HR policies/practices guidance and interpretation, employee relations, recognition and rewards, new employee orientation, exit processes, employment contracts, HR-specific projects, benefits knowledge applicable by country, and to act as a liaison between employees and corporate HR. This position also assists with HRIS, recruiting, and performance management systems.
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various Human Resources policies, practices and Company guidelines, ensuring adherence to legislation and statutes by country. Engages senior HR involvement and Legal guidance as applicable.
- Responds to employee relations issues, facilitating resolution and acquiring the involvement of senior HR management as necessary.
- M anages the voluntary exit process to include employee exit interview, benefit documentation, manager self- service transaction entry and return of company equipment/ property.
- Responds to unemployment claims and faxes received in HR department.
- May participate in the New Hire Orientation presentations and process.
- Primary HR contact for the employees in the assigned local office, acting as a liaison between the employee and the Corporate HR department.
- Assists employees with payroll or benefit concerns, referring to specific department representatives as needed.
- Coordinates Star and Superstar nominations and awards, including payroll process.
- May assist employees with immigration matters, coordinating with the Legal department and outside counsel.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, communication and build morale.
- May assist with coordinating payroll information with Finance and payroll provider.
- Participates in Company projects and initiatives, coordinating events in local office.
- Assists with other administrative responsibilities including but not limited to: absence management system, employment contracts, HR reporting, personnel files, and HR documentation.
Requires a bachelor's degree in an HR related field or equivalent combination of Human Resources experience and education. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), email, and voicemail systems. Familiarity with a HRIS system is desirable. The candidate must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to interact with employees of all levels in the organization. Must be able to perform several tasks simultaneously in order to meet deadlines. Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills and ability to maintain confidentiality required.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.