Experienced CRA - Belgium
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
CRA (Clinical Research Associate) - Excellent Opportunities for Progression
I am currently partnering a world leading CRO that is seeking an experienced CRA with 24+ months experience to join their team and work across a range of therapy areas. This top CRO has an excellent development structure in place that enables CRA's to quickly progress within the company.
This CRO appreciates the importance of a manageable workload and thus is not driven by a site visit matrix.
Belgium - HomeBased/Office based: 6-8 Site visits per month
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Nursing Degree
- 2 years independent monitoring experience
- Experience working in a range of therapeutic areas
- Full driver's License
- Sound presentation and communication skills
- Conduct site initiation visits, routine monitoring visits, and close-out visits
- Possess strong communication skills - to present findings at investigator meetings and to discuss budgets with potential investigators
- Liaise with site personnel
- Car or car allowance
- 25 days' annual leave
- Flexi Benefits
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Recruitment Consultant Tim Lobley on +44 (0)203907 1986, or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Tim is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
CRA / Clinical Research Associate / CRA II / Senior CRA / SCRA / Clinical Monitor / Clinical Trials / Phase I / Phase II / Phase III / Phase IV / Good Clinical Practice / GCP / International Conference on Harmonisation guidelines / ICH / Oncology / Neuroscience / Cardiovascular/ Paediatrics / Women's Health / Endocrine & Metabolic / Rare Diseases / CRO / Contract Research Organisation / Pharmaceutical / Home Based /