Freelance CRA - 0.4FTE
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Location: Switzerland - Home based
The opportunity exists for a CRA to join a specialist pharmaceutical company on a 0.4FTE contract basis and be home based in Switzerland. This company works in a really interesting area within the life science space and is continuing to expand their offering to clients. As CRA you will join a dynamic team working in a very exciting therapeutic area that is producing fascinating results. As the company continues to grow, so could the FTE.
Working in a developing team your role as CRA will be very hands on indeed and see you working very closely indeed with Line Management focusing on international trials. In this role you will perform the following tasks;
- Support the Line Managers assessing project feasibility, and undertaking site selection and recruitment
- Initiate study investigative sites, monitoring on-going projects, managing data queries and performing site close outs
- Conduct monitoring visits
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of site visit reports and expense reports
- Maintain GCP documentation for assigned trial sites within the scope of the trial contract
- Take an active role in the project team by providing feedback and suggestions for successful completion of the project
- Coach and mentor less experienced CRAs to assist in their development and training
The ideal candidate for this position will hold three years monitoring experience and have working knowledge and be able to speak German, Italian and English fluently, and any other language will be of an advantage.
To find out more about this great opportunity please contact Howard Johnson today on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV to email@example.com.
Day / Hourly Rate: On application
Apply for Freelance CRA - 0.4FTE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly