Senior Clinical Data Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
AL Solutions are partnering with an exciting small full service CRO that growing their biometrics department across the Europe at a very exciting rate. My client have recently completed a merger with another small CRO and formed several new partnerships with some world renowned pharmaceutical & biotechnology organisations.
We are looking for a Senior Data Manager to join the team on a permanent contract to work from home anywhere in the across Europe on a permanent basis.
- Serve as primary contact for DM with all relevant parties both internally and externally
- Create training materials for EDC users and provide project-specific training as required
- Keep oversight on relevant Data Management activities within a project, as specified in the Data Management Plan
- Create Data Cleaning Plan in consultation with applicable functional groups and oversee data releases.
- Provide support on clinical study database set-up, including eCRF design and database validation requirements
- Coordinate, participate and complete the database User Acceptance Testing (UAT) related tasks
- Life Science degree or equivalent
- Strong experience working in clinical data management
- Previous experience leading studies from a data management point of view
- ICH/GCP qualified
- Experience in CDISC conventions
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via:
Apply for Senior Clinical Data Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly