GLOBAL COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT LEAD (80 - 100%)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our client is a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. They are undergoing a transformation with respect to culture and outside perception. The organisation focusses on novel therapies in Oncology and Ophthalmology and is also currently developing a world-leading pipeline in Neuroscience and Dermatology with one of the strongest pipelines of Phase II/III studies in the world.
We are currently looking for a GLOBAL COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT LEAD (80-100%) for a 12-month contract to be based in Basel, Switzerland.
- This role’s primary focus is to manage the day to day operations and leadership of various workstreams within the Community Teams focus, in line with the overall community vision & strategy.;
- The role holder should work in an integrated and collaborative way with and across the LD CoE, P&O, and other functional colleagues to ensure integration and alignment of work. This person should seek out connections and opportunities to collaborate and integrate with other workstreams for a collaborative and integrated experience for the organization;
- Lead the day to day operational community development work, providing direction, guidance and support to the central community support team;
- Collaborate with organizational stakeholders and business leaders to increase engagement with the various community spaces, or to establish new community spaces / concepts;
- Enable, motivate and create engagement within community spaces to grow the reach of the communities;
- Support the community communication efforts through the co-creation of the community narrative as it evolves and through actively promoting community engagement via key communication channels across the organization. Co-creation of various communication messages based on need;
- Lead the engagement with our community of external partners to ensure alignment towards our LD vision and harvest organizational learning in collaboration with our Insights Generation Lead;
- Assist with the development of our LD Facilitator pool;
- Actively contribute to the collective capability development of LD as an active member of the LD and P&O community in support of business needs, through;
- Sharing knowledge and experience gained from community work;
- Contributing to skills development activities in the LD area.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- Minimum 5 years LD, P&O or large-scale Project Management experience in a highly collaborative and matrix environment;
- Strong experience with operational management of complex projects, stakeholder engagement, communication and relationship building skills;
- Experience & comfort with technology for collaboration, including SharePoint (use and administration), MS Teams, Yammer;
- Ability to work within ambiguity and be flexible and adaptable to changing requirements;
- Demonstrated systems & strategic thinking, including the ability to look across the system, understand changing dynamics and evolve / develop plans accordingly;
- Known for strong collaboration and networking with the broader P&O community and other stakeholders;
- External consulting and/or business leadership experience would be valuable.
More searches like this
- HR / Recruitment / Training Unavailable - AUS$ Full Time Contract jobs in Switzerland
- Human Resources Unavailable - AUS$ Full Time Contract jobs in Switzerland
- Marketing Unavailable - AUS$ Full Time Contract jobs in Switzerland
- Communications Unavailable - AUS$ Full Time Contract jobs in Switzerland