Sr Clinical Research Associate, Home-based in England or Wales, Permanent
7 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
DOCS is recruiting an experienced CRA to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the UK.
The role is home-based and permanent.
A CRA is the person in Trial Co-ordination and Site Management that serves as primary contact point between the sponsor and the investigational site.
A CRA is assigned to trial sites ensuring inspection readiness through compliance with the clinical research protocol, company's Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), codes of Good Clinical Practice (GCP), applicable regulations and guidelines from start-up through data-base lock.
- site selection, pre-trial assessment, subject recruitment and retention planning, site initiation, monitoring and close-out.
- Partner with the team to ensure overall site management while performing trial related activities for assigned protocols.
- A CRA may also contribute to process improvement, training and mentoring of other Site Managers.
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree is required. A degree in a health or science related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of clinical trial monitoring experience is preferred. Specific therapeutic area experience may be required depending on the position.
- Strong working knowledge of ICH-GCP, company standard operating procedures, local laws and regulations, assigned protocols and associated protocol specific procedures including monitoring guidelines.
- Strong IT skills in appropriate software and company systems.
- Willingness to travel with occasional overnight stay away from home.
- Proficient in speaking and writing English languages.
- Legal right to work and live in the UK
#CRA #CRAjob #CRAjobs
Apply for Sr Clinical Research Associate, Home-based in England or Wales, Permanent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly