Global Clinical Project Manager, Home-based, England or Wales, Permanent
4 days left
- Experience Level
DOCS Global is recruiting a Global Clinical Project Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company on FSP basis.
The role can be based anywhere in the UK and Wales
- Leads the cross-functional Trial Team: tracking of project deliverables and timelines using functional planning tools and support.
- Proactively manages that trial deliverables and milestones are met.
- Identifies risks and ensures mitigation and contingencies are being initiated and followed through (including management of CAPAs).
- Accountable for delivery of global trials within agreed/projected life of trial budget.
- Ensures accurate trial budget management, updates for scope changes and reconciliation of assigned trials for both Out of Pocket (OOP) costs and FTE costs
- Ensures that environmental analysis, protocol feasibility and country & site selection process is conducted within agreed timelines.
- Responsible to drive the final study placement and ensures alignment with and communication to the involved stakeholders, including TA and feasibility leads.
- Develops the trial strategy for assigned trial(s) in line with the overall program strategy.
- Is accountable for oversight of all external service providers for both inhouse and outsourced studies. Is responsible for vendor selection and set up, including scope of work and specifications in line with protocol requirements, budget and timelines.
- Is primary point of contact for the assigned Project Director/Manager from the CRO responsible for the trial.
- Participates in preparation for, and conduct of, Health Authority inspections and internal QA audits.
- Ensures transparent status reporting information to relevant key stake holders.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Life Sciences.
- 8 years of clinical research experience in the pharmaceutical industry or CRO. Other relevant experiences and skills may be considered.
- Requires in-depth clinical research operational knowledge, strong project planning/management, communication and presentation skills. Must have the ability to manage all aspects of execution of a clinical trial. Experienced and proven track record of success in managing or leading global or regional teams in a virtual environment is required.
- Strong expertise in vendor management.
- Excellent leadership skills and proven ability to foster team productivity and cohesiveness.
- Excellent decision-making, analytical and strong financial management skills are essential to this position. Operates and executes with limited supervision.
Please note only candidates with the legal right to live and work in the UK will be considered.
If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, please note your application has not been shortlisted.
#clinicalprojectmanager #clinicalprojectmanagerjobs #CTM #CTM
Apply for Global Clinical Project Manager, Home-based, England or Wales, Permanent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly