3 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
£30,000 - £35,000
Close to Newport – happy to consider remote working 2 days a week
Albion Rye Associates are proud to be partnered with an independent, award-winning agency in the search for an Account Manager.
You will be joining a small but established team, where you will be responsible for a range of client accounts, ensuring all projects are managed efficiently and effectively.
You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to build meaningful client relationships.
This agency offers a variety of services such as digital, video, e-learning, exhibitions and branding – so an exciting and varied opportunity!
- Act as the lead on client accounts, ensuring projects are executed to specification, on time and within budget
- Build and maintain client relationships, acting as the lead point of contact
- Support in the development of all new business proposals
- Thorough understanding on client’s businesses and therapy areas
- Produce contact reports to communicate progress and confirm actions
- Arrange and attend client meetings
- Previous healthcare agency experience working as a senior account executive or account manager
- Life science degree
- Confident communicator with the ability to present to key stakeholders, including executive and C-level
- Ability to manage several projects at the same time, ensuring excellent attention to detail is maintained
- Team player
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a fast paced and creative agency, with the chance to get involved in a variety of projects by creating and delivering engaging multi-channel materials.
If you’re an experienced senior account executive ready to take the next progressive steps in your career, or an account manager looking for a challenging, fast-paced role - send your CV now!
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly