Manufacturing Cleaning Technician - GMP
3 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Manufacturing Operator - GMP
Contract length: Until March 2022
Our reputable pharmaceutical client in looking for an experinced Manufacturing Cleaning Technician, who will have the responsibility to operate the designated manufacturing equipment and systems to produce product that meets pre-defined quality attributes and production schedules.
To ensure that operations conducted are performed in accordance with the requirements of Corporate Standards, Quality Systems, GMP and GDP Guidelines and Industry Standards.
Job Specific Responsibilities
* Dismantle, clean and reassemble production area's and equipment, ensuring it is well maintained
* To set-up production equipment to ensure correct functionality and calibration compliance
* Operate production equipment and automated systems within the validated process Parameters.
* Carry out in-process tests, yield calculations, product sampling and inspection to ensure all production meets predefined quality attributes
* Responsible for completion of batch documentation
* Responsible for compliance to health and safety procedures in areas of responsibility
* Responsible for compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices in areas of responsibility
* Recording appropriate metrics to monitor adherence to production schedules, equipment utilisation, right first time batch records and adherence to SOP and training schedules.
* Liaise with all other departments within EML to ensure business requirements are being met.
* Carry out Production Facility Cleaning and Sink and Drain Disinfection.
* Participate in manual packaging operations.
* Participate in quality investigations.
* Support Engineering and Contractor activities
Skills / Qualifications
* Knowledge and experience of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
* Basic mechanical aptitude, accuracy and documentation skills
* Good technical and scientific judgement
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and communication links within EML and other customers
* Computer literate (MS Office suite)
* Must have GMP experience
* Professional behaviour and self-awareness
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Proven ability to work effectively within a team and also on own.
* Proven ability to prioritise workload, decisive thinking and ability to work within agreed timescales
* Ability to identify opportunities for process & operational improvements and implement appropriate project changes to deliver these benefits
* Passion for "right-first-time" processes and a determination to understand breakdown/failure root cause and prevent reoccurrence
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply.