Clinical Research Associate
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
PRA remains at the forefront of digital health and our Mobile Health Platform allows for decentralized clinical trials which enables us to engage with patients virtually and in real time wherever they are in the world. Our digital health solutions leverage the technology at our patients fingertips – smartphones, laptops, activity trackers , tablets and more – to engage them in real time.
Be part of a company that is leading the way in shifting clinical research away from traditional models and creating the opportunity for better science.
Working fully embedded within one of our pharmaceutical clients, with the support of PRA right behind you, you’ll be at the heart of our client’s innovation.
As a CRA, you will be dedicated to one of our global Pharmaceutical clients. As one of the world’s leading and most trusted healthcare companies they place their core values and commitment to scientific innovation are at the heart of everything they do.
The Clinical Research Associate is ultimately responsible for the successful management of investigator sites and monitoring activities for assigned clinical studies throughout the trial lifecycle. Key responsibilities include:
• Full ownership of investigator sites for assigned studies, with responsibility for the successful management of the site right through to close-out, in accordance with the clinical monitoring plan.
• Developing effective relationships with investigator site staff to ensure that key clinical metrics are met.
• Ensuring integrity of clinical data through an ability to sufficiently maintain site tracking records and working diligently to relevant guidelines.
Passionate, innovative and committed.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
· Prior experience of working in investigator site management, including conducting monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment.
· A working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements is essential.
· You will be educated to degree level in a life science discipline or be a licensed healthcare professional.
· Experience working on Oncology trials or complex studies would be an advantage for this role.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com
Apply for Clinical Research Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly